Saturday, September 09, 2006

Project - My Home (The Best Seat in the House)


Due to the clamor generated by Project - My Home 1st edition, I am compelled to make it a weekly show (my own version of MTV Cribs).

The 1st edition showed my dining and living room project. Today's show will feature what is arguably the Best Seat of the House.

Ofcourse I am talking about our beloved toilet. Better than our sofa and even your favorite leather couch. Why you say? Simple! When you have stomach ache and wanna pooh where do you go? Can't pooh on your leather sofa can you? After pooing how do you feel? A sensation of satisfaction which only eating fatty foods can rival.

My next project is to extend my comfort room and make it more comfi and install a nice jacuzzi.

Till our next Project - My Home

Ciao