Friday, December 14, 2007

The 11th most popular/visited website in the Philippines!


I'm gonna be really lucky in 2008! Infact my luck has started and can't imagine what it will be like for me next year.... heheh

After almost 2 weeks monitoring my site ( http://www.richiedequina.com ) and trying to maintain my foothold at number 52 and 53 in the topphilippinewebsite and trying to hold back mannypacquio.com and be the most popular personal site in the Pinas, I got the shock of my life!

Now my site http:www.richiedequina.com surpassed popular iconic sites such as philippine star, manila bulletin, abante, cebu pacific, bpi, abs cbn and even the PBA!

Ok calm down, I know your wondering why? I know your saying who cares? Or even thats a mistake!

And again I will say give me my time under the sun! Back Off guys and let me sulk in my sites popularity for awhile!

Compromise! ok fine! I will try to make it more informative, more engaging and interesting so that you critics will get off my back....

But for now, please do continue supporting my site and who knows, maybe in another week I will gather more strength and finally enter the TOP 10!

Ciao for now!

richie dequina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home